Life Skills Center
The Attic’s Life Skills Center provides the following programs to assist LGBTQ youth in building the skills necessary to succeed in school, their jobs or careers, and the community.
- Activity Groups – The Attic offers activity groups throughout the year, such as dance, games, music, movie discussions, and more. Please see the current calendar for more information.
- Academic Enrichment – including our homework group
- Case Management – The Attic assists youth in accessing health and dental care, housing, public benefits, and social, legal, and emergency services.
- Internship Opportunities – Each summer and academic year, The Attic offers paid internship opportunities.
- Computer Use – The Attic has computers, printers, and Wi-Fi available for youth to use to complete homework, apply for jobs, develop resumes, etc.
If you're interested in joining our programming please complete this form and sign our code of conduct
If you have any further questions about our programming and services please contact the Life Skills Department by submitting a message below